So I'm catching up on my blog reading, which I haven't done for several days, and I see that my friend Jacki over at The Card Castle has tagged me. I'm pretty new to the blogging world - at least from the blogger's end of things - so I'll play along.
Here are 7 things about me that many of you probably don't know:
1. I type 140+ words per minute (my last timed write was on an electric typewriter in about 1980, so I'm sure I'm faster than that now, with the advent of computers)!
2. I married Stan - my soul mate - at age 40, first marriage for me as well as for him (he was 43).
3. Stan and I knew each other for roughly 20 years before our first date!
4. I can talk like a Munchkin from the Wizard of Oz!
5. I can't eat scrambled eggs without ketchup.
6. Speaking of food, I despise macaroni and cheese.
7. I graduated from high school at 17.
Some of the people whom I am tagging don't even know me, but they are people whose papercrafting skills I admire on a daily basis. If they choose not to participate, I certainly understand. They are: