Monday, July 14, 2008

Bag-In-A-Box

For starters, let me apologize for my lack of presence on my blog. Shortly after my last post I came down with an awful cold, and I wound up down for the count. I spent most of my scheduled time off over Fourth of July week either in bed or wrapped up in an afghan on the couch in my living room. I still have laryngitis!

Saturday I went to a workshop at my Stampin' Up! demonstrator's home. This was not our usual "Stampers 10" group, as July is a "free" month, and we aren't required to make a minimum purchase. There were only two of us there, which was really nice - room to spread out and not a lot of hurry up and wait (for stamps and other supplies that are shared). We made this "Bag-In-A-Box" which was super-simple and turned out so cute.

08/05/08 - Edited to add: The blog I think the instructions came from has apparently been deleted. However, Cambria has a link to the tutorial on her blog. That link is here: Stampin' With Di.






No comments: