Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The followup


I had a plan for that too-cute bag-in-a-box. Our friend Cheri was having a birthday and we were invited to a BBQ at her daughter's home on Sunday. As she is also a coworker who has recently resigned her position and the party was also to celebrate her new position, I thought a little gift was in order. My Stampin' Up! demonstrator had some retired stamps for sale and one of the sets was one that Cheri had been wanting. It was a small set and the stamps fit perfectly inside the bag (without their clamshell case). I chose the decorative paper I did to make the bag because I knew I had more at home and could make a matching card. Here are the card and the bag side by side.

1 comment:

Jacki Marie said...

you've been tagged. Come to The Card Castle for details.