Sunday, August 17, 2008

Inque Boutique Stamps for Sale

August 21, 2008 - Sale pending on the entire lot of Inque Boutique Stamps.









I bought a bunch of these cute little sets by Inque Boutique at my LSS and they have been on my desk in a bag for several months now, so it's time to sell them. As Blogger only allows 5 photos per post, please see the next post (above) for scan #6.

I'm selling these in little sets, tried to put them in "themes" as best I could. Prices are marked on each picture and shipping is extra. I charge actual shipping plus $0.50 handling for each small set if you purchase just one; $1.00 handling charge if you buy 2 or more sets. Accepted methods of payment are Paypal (bank transfer only, no credit cards) and money order only. Please contact me at the email listed on my blog with any questions.

These stamps are brand-new and packages have not been opened.

If you are not familiar with See D's, please see post above for information about mounting and using them.

No comments: