Monday, September 7, 2009

Wedding Guest Book Complete

This is the completed project. It's my first Bind-It-All attempt and though the binding process was a bit of a challenge, I think it turned out very well. I hope Kelli and Aaron like it.


Some details: 6 x 9" chipboard was used for the cover (thanks Fairy Godmother!). It was covered with My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market collection Carefree Adorable - Adoring Print and Loving Lavender paper (now discontinued). Template for the pages was gotten from Sue Nelson of Heartprints - Thanks, Sue! I used Memento Rich Cocoa ink to ink the edges (the paper is already somewhat distressed but this just gave it a nice finish). Ribbon is from Target Club Wedd. Half pearls are from Basic Grey.

2 comments:

marciad said...

Beautiful. I love handmade books. This will be a treasure forever.

nise said...

Well Done, Auntie!! This is really pretty. You did great with the Bind It All, too.