Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bella Rose Birthday Card


This card is for a special friend of mine. I used Stampin' Up! Bella Rose paper collection, Pirouette Pink for my card base, Riding Hood Red for the red ayers. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!'s Circle of Friendship set, ribbon is Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink taffeta. Also used were Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Nestabilities Scallop Circle dies (x2 sizes), Stampin' Up! 1 and 1/2 inch circle punches, and Fiskars border punch, whose name I don't recall.
Love this Bella Rose paper!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow, very, very pretty card. I love this DP, too. I like your layout and the soft touch of the ribbon and border punch. TFS.

Lisa said...

This is a very pretty card. I love the colors too.