Today was our monthly Stampin Up! workshop at my demo's home. These are the projects we did. The first one is made with punches, the hair is cut freehand and the "stitches" are hand drawn. I don't remember the name of the set the sentiment comes from.
Isn't the red and black one stunning? (My scanner doesn't do it justice.) That was designed by Kate, my demo's daughter, who is an amazingly talented stamper.
The third one is one we made for our "technique" booklet and I'm glad, because frankly I wouldn't send this one to anyone, it's so bad. We did a technique called "grid" where we scored gridlines on the diecut piece, then stamped. Well, of course I didn't have my Scor-Pal with me and we had to use our paper trimmers - what a pain in the butt that was. And then I glued my ribbon on crooked. By the time I'd finishede this I was glad it was going in the technique book! My die is backordered but I brought home an extra and intend to try this again with my Scor-Pal and a different color comination. I think that Kiwi green color is hideous and I never was much for orange, either. I love the layout of this card but I think I can make it much better.
Stamp set used for the red/black card is Pocket Silhouettes; set used for the orange card is Upsy Daisy.