Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 2008 Stampin Up Workshop


My SU demonstrator holds monthly workshops. Last Saturday we had our October workshop and the projects we did are posted below. Since I still haven't figured out how to post text with a picture and then more text with another picture in the same post, I'll have to do these separately. If some kind soul out there in Blogger-land knows how to do this, please email me with instructions!



The stamped layer on this card started out as a piece of white cardstock. We brayered with yellow (I think it was More Mustard). Then we used removable adhesive to adhere a circle punchout for the moon. Over the entire card we then brayered Pumpki Pie. Then we stamped the reeds from Inspired By Nature with Chocolate Chip ink. The edges were sponged with Bravo Burgundy and the sentiment was stamped with the same color. I think this is a stunning card.

No comments: